6 effective tips to crack any interview follow the below rules
Tip no 1.attire(clothing) :
Before you choose your formal clothes, choose the best and decent formals while appearing for an interview.
For men : make sure that formal shirt should be light colored and formal pand should be dark black or ash (best color combinations are blue shirt with black pant, brown shirt with dark ash pant.) For more color combinations for dressing click here.
- Shoe and belt should be same colored(black shoe and black belt, brown shoe & brown belt).only two colors are allowed for shoe and belt(brown and black).
For women :
- Pull your hair back and make a bun, make sure hiar should not touch your face
- Wear minimal make up (dont keep any jewellery)
- Kurtis and leggings are considered as comfortable dress
- Make sure while choosing clothes should be plain and light colored always, dont choose bright or shining colors.
- Saree looks more professional(before you choose a saree make sure your cleavages are covered and dont go for silk saree, try to wear handloom saree) avoid sleeveless.
- If you are going for western dress (blazer is optional)
- A light colored checks shirt and dark colored black pant will be a perfect selection. Avoid jeans, jackets,t-shirts,funky tops.
- Choose the right shoes (mostly black) avoid sneakers, slippers, flip flops or floaters.
Tip no.2 confidence :
- Always have a right confidence.
- Confidence is always connected with timing, if you manage your timing confidence improves
- Avoid over confidence.
Tip no.3 know about yourself :
Most important and basic thing to know before going for interview is knowing about yourself, because the first question of the interviewer will be “tell me about yourself”. Your whole communications skills for all the rounds which you face afterwards will be effective, if you crack these question then your whole interview rounds will be perfect.
Tip to know about yourself : assume your interviewer as your friend and proceed, first of all thank the interviewer for giving the opportunity.
Main step begins here, you need to grasp these main points
- From(which place)
- Profession(dont include % or marks if you are including school or college)
- Achievements(if u have)
- Interests (prepare the topics on interests which u include)
- Family( eg: we are total four in our family )avoid your whole family background, interviewer wants to know about you not about your family.
- This is about myself, thank you
Tip no.4 know about company :
Search out for the company which you are going for and take down some two to three main points of that company.(eg: company ceo, company founded year, revenue.
Tip no.5 positive attitude :
Always answer the interviewer in a positive attitude manner, be humble while answering and give the exact answer don’t include additional or extra words and points.
Tip no.6 thanking :
Before you begin say thanks and after ending say thanks, thanking is a habit of a professional employee