This company has no active jobs
GMP Technical Solutions (GMP) is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company and is one of the largest manufacturers of Clean Room Partitioning Systems and Turnkey Solution Provider within the Indian subcontinent. Established in year 2005, GMP has its corporate office at Mumbai & branch offices in major Indian cities like Delhi, Goa, Bangalore, Indore, Ahemedabad, Pune, Hyderabad and a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at Baddi in Himachal Pradesh, INDIA. A team of over 700 professionals supports Indian & International operations for our esteemed clients in the fields of Clean Room Technology, Building Management Systems, IBMS, IT & Networking, HVAC and Electricals.
We provide cost effective Enterprise Solutions & Turn Key services customized for specific projects and typical requirements. GMP’s strong, customer-focused approach and the continuous quest for achieving world-class quality have enabled us to attain and sustain lead in Clean Room technology in the Indian subcontinent. Our thrust on international business has seen overseas earnings grow significantly. The company’s businesses are backed up by a wide marketing and distribution network, and the company has established a reputation of strong customer support.
At GMP, we believe that progress must be achieved in harmony with the environment. A commitment to environmental protection is an integral part of the corporate vision.
- Building value, performance and leadership into GMP personnel where responsibility, respect and determination are the key essentials.
- Assuming responsibility, and acting with respect and determination makes it possible to nurture our technology leadership, our pioneering spirit and our ability to be “at home” everywhere. This is our legacy, and our future.
- The key to success lies in how well all of us understand and apply the business principles: demonstrating personal, professional and corporate responsibility; showing respect for the views and needs of others; and applying our shared determination to achieve GMP compliance and follow business ethics.
- At GMP we strive to be competitive because our success and that of all our partners depend on it.
- We are determined to meet high moral and ethical standards in performing our work at every level of our organization and in every location where we operate. We want to achieve success built on the principles of responsibility, respect and determination. We trust our employees to conduct business with integrity and in full compliance with regulations, local laws and our own corporate policies. Customers, suppliers, shareholders and employees of GMP have a right to expect that we conduct our business in a proper and professional manner.