DRDO DEFENSE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION WALK-IN INTERVIEWS
DRDO invites Indian aspirants to attend the walk in interviews for the selection of required candidates to work in DRDO project for enhanced efficiency thermoelectric nano materials and modules at Defense Laboratory, a material cluster laboratory of DRDO.
JOB DETAILS :
- No of posts :2
- Date of interview :11 oct 2017
- Duration :2 years
- Salary :Rs.40,000/- per month as per rules with HRA and medical facilities
- Age limit : Max 35 as on the date of interview
- Educational qualification :Ph. D or equivalent degree on topic related to THERMOELECTRIC MATERIALS OR MODULES or Candidate must posses Three years of research,Teaching or Design and Development experience in Thermo-electric materials or modules area after post graduation in Physics or M.E/M.Tech.
JOB DETAILS OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW(JRF)
- No of posts :3
- Date of interview:12 oct 2017
- Duration :2 years (May be extended further)
- Salary :Rs.25,000/- per month
- Age limit: max 28 as on the date of interview.
- Educational qualification:
- Post graduate degree in physics exelled with first division and National Eligibility Test or
- Graduate degree in professsional course in Material science and engineering Technology in first division with qualified in GATE/NET .
- Post graduate in degree in professional courses in Materia science and engineering technology in first division both at gratuate and post graduate levels.
- Applicants are requested to submit complete bio data form with recent photographs attested on top right corner first page, While appearing interview.
- candidates are requested to bring a set of self attested copies of all Degrees certificates.
- candidates working in government/public sector undertaking/autonomous bodies should should submit NOC issued by the present employer.
All the eligible candidates are requested to attend walk in interviews at DEFENCE LABORATORY, RATANADA PALACE, JODHPUR-342011(RAJASTHAN) at 10:00 A.M, According to the mentioned date.