As an application developer of COBOL, you have to creatively design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- state / province: multiple
- City / Township / Village: multiple cities
- Primary job category: Technical Specialist
- Role (Job Role): Application Develope
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract type: Regular
- You will develop Cobol applications, including language syntax & features, designing, coding, testing & debugging programs using the COBOL language.
- You can access all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Should have experience in following categories,
- 2 to 4 Years of experience in COBOL(Common Business Oriented Language)
- DB2 or RDBMS(Relational Database Management System)
- JCL(Job Control Language)
- IMS(Information Management System)
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Proven knowledge of CICS (Customer Information Control System) is preferred