PROJECT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Boeing India Private Limited
- Bangalore, Karnataka
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes defense, space and security systems.. we are Skilled scientists and thinkers. By Joining us, you can build something better for yourself, and for the customers of this world.
- In depth Knowledge on various Engineering departments/disciplines. Knowledge of various engineering disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, software and systems.
- Capable of communicating with technical personnel from multiple skill areas and functions to evaluate technical information and issues impacting test, services, or other deliverables.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles and a Project Management certification (e.g. PMI).
- Strong knowledge of CMMI appraisal framework or AS9100/ISO9001 audit process. Should be a CMMI Assessment Team Member (ATM) or certified AS9100 internal auditor.
- Should have ability to direct, delegate, and ensure performance of assigned responsibilities and tasks as a project team leader in support of the overall large scale and complex projects
- intensive and specialized ability to identify and resolve project related issues and provide appropriate solutions and/or recommendations to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with different teams within Boeing and external partners.
- Actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Develop and maintain relationships / partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating and team building
- Engineering Test and Tech
- Bachelors in engineering from recognized institute or university
- Minimum 8 years of experience in aerospace/aviation industry