- Graduate /Post Graduate preferably MBA graduates Knowledge of CRM tools & MS office tools.
- ROLE: TEAM MANAGER
- Certified controls laid down by the business to ensure successful audit by our clients and external party members
- Interacting with customers internally externally and keep stakeholders appraised of the process.
- Create status reports for customers
- Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers and process specialists.
For Claims, Medical Management & Provider Services:
- Communicating with the clients counterpart on a day today basis on daily scorecards.
For NA TM:
- Participate in Customer review / governance meetings to discuss on Service performance, project issues and improvement opportunities.• Anticipate issues and needs of the customer related to the project and address them proactively.• thereby help achieve CSS targets.
Project / Process:
For Medical Management, RCM and Provider Services:
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned to all team members.• Develop SOPs and training Manuals.• Generate periodic performance reports and dash boards for the process.• Capture relevant metrics periodically.• Communicate resource issues to Operation Manager.• Inform the teams of any process updates and document the same.• Review and update domain specifics.
For Provider Services:
- Communicate SLA to enabler functions based on timeframes
For Medical Management and RCM:
- Dashboard daily operations, processes to ensure all quality and efficiency standards and targets are met, understanding of the company culture, policies, goals and procedures.
For Claims and Member Services:
- Support Knowledge transfer at the time of process transition from the business site