TITLE: CHANGE CONTROL ANALYST
- Reviewing and understanding the Engineering changes being released thru’ DR (DR – Development Release – also referred as ECO) in terms of applicability for various NCR Mfg. sites and assess the impacts to the applicable sites.
- Coordinate with Engg., OPM & Plant Mfg. teams to address any queries in the DR which are not manageable within NCR Mfg. system.
- Assign the DR to the ECC Planners and support them in managing the changes (or) Product configuration logic maintenance in NCR Mfg. systems.
- Integrates basic principles, theories, concepts of professional field with procedures and activities within own work area.
- Support NPI product / Project BOM set-up to meet aggressive project timelines.
Regular Review of the Pending changes based on the DR disposition and System Supply / Demand
- Changes with the planners and the Plant ECC Coordinators to control on the changes.
Uses constructive escalation to address any specific delays in getting the change implemented on priority.
- Attends Stop Order meeting and Change Control Review meeting and circulate Minutes of meeting and drive actions for proper closure.
- Analyze Issues and solves problems- Proven ability to recognize symptoms and that indicate problems. Makes timely decisions on problems/issues requiring immediate attention.
you must be of comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; to have an effective
- approach for choosing a course of action; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Communicates effectively – Clearly conveys information and ideas through emails/meetings to individuals or groups.
- Readily Adapts- Demonstrates the ability to maintain professionalism and a positive attitude when encountering changes in the workplace. Invites feedback and learns from missteps (i.e.: Seeks to
- understand changes; maintains a positive attitude when dealing with change; makes appropriate behavioral adjustments when needed.)
- Seeks customer satisfaction. Tracks performance and solicits feedback from customer to ensure problems are resolved.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly motivated
- Highly organized and able to follow processes and procedures
- Effectively manage changes, stress, and ambiguity
- Written and verbal communications in English
- Willingness to work in shift
- EEO Statement
NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people.