IT Database Administrator administers (IDC) in fly Dubai 2017
IT Database Administrator administers (IDC) in fly Dubai 2017 Notification
IT Database Administrator administers Notification has given a great opportunity for all candidates those who are waiting for to work in fly Dubai and make it as a career,it has to be experience 5 plus years
Company Name : fly Dubai
Post Name : IT Database Administrator
No. of Vacancies :
Experience : 5 plus
Pay Scale : Not Disclosed
Job Location :
Eligibility Criteria for IT Database Administrator administers (IDC)
The IT Database Administrator administers, and oversees database implementations and design both on premise and on private and public cloud. He/she is responsible for database administration, performance monitoring and tuning, capacity planning, new database implementation, security, patches and upgrades. He/she troubleshoots problems related to databases, enforces policies and standards for all database activities, ensures all databases including the backups are healthy, monitors as well as maintains and organises reporting for the databases.
1. Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the IT systems hosted on premise and in the cloud.
2. Responsible for developing, establishing and enforcing policies and standards for all the database activities, to ensure that they are consistent with industry best practices.
3. Work to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
4. To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime (SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2014/2016, Oracle, Mysql).
5. Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL, Oracle, Mysql environment and development.
6. Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
7. Responsible for implementation and release of database changes.
8. The ability to develop stored procedures, triggers, indexes, and views in support of development projects.
9. Design and implement DR scenarios and optimize RTOs and RPOs as per Business requirements.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• BS or BA degree, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent education, training or work experience
• Relevant MS Certifications
• Relevant Database Certifications
• ITIL Certification
• AWS or AZURE Cloud certification
• 5 + years’ proven experience in database administering
• In depth SQL Database Administration experience (SQL Admin)
o Experience of managing multiple MS SQL2000/2005/2008/2014/2016 instances
o Experience with Microsoft clustering technologies and SSIS
o Experience with SQL Always on
o Experience with running SQL on AWS or AZURE across multiple sites
o Experience with shared storage technologies
o Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service
o Administration of MSSQL reporting services
o Practical experience in managing the internal and external MS SQL database security
o Previous MS system engineering experience preferred
• In depth Oracle Database Administration experience (Oracle Admin)
o Oracle Database 10/11g RAC administration,
o Oracle e-business Suite, Oracle Cloud, Hyperion
o Administration of Oracle applications
o Experience include patch management, cloning, RMAN, OEM.
o Working knowledge of Hyperion Essbase to maintain the Hyperion suite which is integrated to Oracle eBusiness Suite
o Experience with running ORACLE on AWS or AZURE across multiple sites
o Experience with GG and ADG technologies.
• Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities. Position deals with a variety of problems and sometime has to decide which answer is best.
• Professionalism & Integrity
• Dependability & Reliability
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a business environment
• Planning & Organizing Working with Tools &Technology
• Time management
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this link