DELL PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT JOBS
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The project management will provide operational project/program support to IDS for delivery of premium implementation services to global enterprise customers, in a high growth opportunity business space.
- The organization, through significant growth, requires optimization of resources and cost to support the revenue.
- The role is focused on Global Operational and Efficiency Optimization for IDS and requires frequent and direct interface with critical functional business groups inclusive of Partner Management, Services Operation, Services Delivery, Services Marketing, Services Finance and others.
- As a Program Manager, you will work focusing on improving Operational and Financial metrics by driving tactical actions and implementing cohesive global programs for the business
- Business Process development and improvement on regional and global level -; coordination with internal organization
- Influencing organizational leadership in attaining key metrics in support of strategic financial, operational objectives
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of time, budget, and quality
- Ensures the scope, schedule, and costs are reasonable and achievable –
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- Supports Dell tools and systems
- Qualifications: Ideal candidate will have – 8-12 years prior experience in different functional areas like Sales and Marketing.
- strong finance & business skills of Statistical Process Control or Six sigma methodology
- MS Office suite: Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills required with error free grammar
- confidence operating in an ambiguous environment
- capable of motivating team
- Industrial Engineering with 6-8 years of experience in consulting.
- Finance with 10-12 years of experience
- Masters in Finance Bachelors in Engineering