Digital Marketing Specialist SEO in marvist company
Digital Marketing Specialist notification
Company Name : marvist company
Post Name : Digital Marketing Specialist
No. of Vacancies : N A
Experience : 6months – below 2yrs
Pay Scale : Not Disclosed
Job Location :
Eligibility Criteria for Digital Marketing Specialist SEO in marvist company
- Execute quality Digital Marketing work for clients located in US/UK from Hyderabad. While doing the assignments you get exposure to a variety of businesses, industries and markets through the various client projects.
- Master the SEO skills and take care of their digital marketing needs. Responsible for SEO including keyword research, competition analysis, on-page optimization, off-page credentials monitoring.
- Responsible for executing the strategy mostly on-page and support some off-page, content and social media optimization work.
- You will be assigned a set of clients for whom your responsibility is to execute the SEO project scope as per work plan.
- Regularly monitor rankings of client websites – spot issues preventing ranking improvement and figure out easiest way to resolve.
- Audit the client websites from SEO point of view – find issues with optimization and suggest recommendations to improve.
- A person new to this area will start as a trainee Specialist. Experienced SEO specialist should be able to handle the client projects and demonstrate traction in results within 6 weeks.
Desired candidate profile:
- MCA’s, B.Tech and MBA’s possessing knowledge of digital marketing concepts and strong awareness of internet, e-commerce and social media for business context. Other academic qualifications with strong interest in SEO are welcome.
- Candidates with up to 6 months to below 2 years of experience in any field are preferred. Freshers are also welcome.
- Good scholastic track record – 60% throughout minimum is a must.
- Should have strong interest / commitment towards building a long term career in the field of digital marketing and focus on growing skills and knowledge across relevant multiple disciplines – digital marketing, search engine guidelines, e-commerce, database concepts and HTML.
- Good computer skills, ability to work in team, good manners and attitudes. Should have desire to learn, build skills and competence to be useful at work place.
- Already possess business general knowledge, knowledge of e-commerce concepts, online buyer behavior, digital marketing & search engine optimization.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mention ‘DMS-SEO’ in subject.
For faster processing of your resume, please answer the following in the covering email.
- Whether you are currently living in Hyderabad or not?
- Which locality you are residing at Hyderabad?
- Currently working? If yes, current CTC and notice period.
- Years of experience. If fresher mention as such.
- Mention your percentages from 10th Class onwards in all qualifications.
- Your rank in competitive exams – EAMCET, ICET etc.