dot net developer in concept global company in hyderabad
dot net developer in concept global company in hyderabad Notification is out with Vacancies.
dot net developer jobs Notification has given a great opportunity for all candidates those who are waiting for to work in in concept global ltd and make it as a career,it s job location is hyderabad city
According to the concept global ltd Notification candidates need to complete Full-time first class Degree inBE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA as a desired educational qualification
Company Name : concept global Pvt Ltd
Post Name : dot net developer
No. of Vacancies :
Experience : 3 to 7 years (relevant)
Job Location : hyderabad city
Pay Scale :
Eligibility Criteria for concept global Pvt Ltd in hyd
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a project module or entire project depending on the size and Complexity of the assignment.
• Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
• Should be able to develop new and existing Android applications & features.
• Work with team members on server-side integration.
• Contribute to the project plan by providing inputs to planning and estimation.
• Drive SLA’s adherence and ensure that variances are addressed.
• Participate and contribute to project reviews and status updates with the customer.
• Analyze requirements, support the design, development and integration of solutions.
• Ensure adherence to quality planning and practices.
• Take part in deployment, system testing and UAT.
• Maintain, contribute and adhere to the programming best practices and guidelines.
• Coding Standards has to be followed according to the check list.
• Preparing and follow unit test cases.
• Preparing documents at each and every stage of the product development.
• Generating libraries and using them across the projects.
• Use of version control systems like TFS/SVN.
Demonstrated experience in designing and developing robust Android apps and in particular:
• Hands on experience in Web Services JSon,Rest and Soap.
• Use of SQLite for data persistence
• Graphic and interactive design skills (UX , right usage of colors and graphics, positioning of components, fast rendering, activity indicators etc.) and custom UI components
• Mobile computing skills (DB management, security, hardware interaction , and memory allocation)
• Knowledge on Quantum paper approach (responsive animations and transitions, depth effects such as lighting and shadows)
• Use of tools like Memory/CPU/GPU/Network monitors for Performance profiling and optimization.
• Working experience on development of applications using cross platforms like Phonegap, ionic or any related platforms.
• Working experience on deployment and distribution of native and hybrid applications on their respective platforms.
• Experience integrating with 3rd party API’s.
• Knowledge on SQL Language.
• Custom plugin development and usage of third party cordova plugins.
• Angular JS, JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5.
Good to Have:
• Have knowledge on middle ware.
• Ability to work with JNI libraries.
• Certification in java is additional advantage.
• UML modeling.
• Knowledge on design patterns.
• Implement conversion experiments (A/B tests)
• Conduct remote problem analysis and assistance: assist with identifying the failing product/component and with remote problem determination and resolution
• Advanced understanding of emerging mobile technologies
Good Communication skills, Quick learner, Positive attitude
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this link
• Starting Date of Online Application:
• Last Date of Online Application and Submission: