Drupal Developer jobs in Srijan Technologies 2017
Drupal Developer jobs in Srijan Technologies jobs Notification has given a great opportunity for all candidates those who are waiting for to work in Akredsoft company and make it as a career,it has to be 1 year or of a experience below 4 years and it s job location is hyderabad city
Company Name : Srijan Technologies
Post Name :
No. of Vacancies :
Pay Scale :
Job Location : Hyderabad city
Eligibility Criteria for Drupal Developer jobs in Srijan Technologies
Srijan Technologies Pvt Ltd. is an 13 years old enterprise web content management consulting and development company with expertise in building high-traffic websites and complex web applications. Over this period we have served over 200 clients across Asia, Europe, United States and Middle East. We are the only Acquia Enterprise partner in India.
Drupal Developer will develop web applications and workflows using Drupal. The person would understand business needs of the customers and is expected to write good quality software. The person would be familiar with best practices in development and coding.
- Write good quality software that complies with Drupal Coding Standards.
- Understand client’s business needs and develop a software solution with necessary validations
- Attend client calls, demonstrations to the client.
- provide assistance, guidance and support to other developers when necessary. Review codes of peers
- Maintain appropriate documentation with code.
- Undertake quality assurance and testing for functionalities developed.
- Should be strong in developing custom modules and overriding concepts.
- Should be familiar with Drupal coding standards and best practices.
- Should have fair understanding on building Drupal themes and working with templates.
- Should be well-versed with deployment process – GIT, SVN etc.
- Deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Disseminate technology best practices.
- Work with senior developers in adoption of new technologies within our technology practice
Requirements, Skills, Qualiﬁcations:
- Must have 3+ years PHP or other significant programming experience.
- Good understanding of MY SQL and relational databases.
- Expertise in PHP development and Drupal.
- Good understanding of web technologies and HTTP. Good Linux skills HTML and CSS skills commensurate with years of experience.
- Git knowledge/ version control knowledge and skills.
- Contribution in open source community
- Experience in Drupal 7 of 1+ years.
- Good with RDBMS & writing custom SQL, Drupal API experience
- Should be able to code as per Drupal standard coding
- Should be well versed with implementation and configuration of most commonly used modules
- Experience with CSS Frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap.
- Should have a total experience between 2-5 years (mostly in Drupal)
- Strong experience in Drupal 7.
- Should have strong web knowledge in terms of developed Secured and High Performance websites.
- Should be strong in Drupal 7.x, configuring contrib modules.
- Should have strong knowledge on Domain Access, Panels, NodeQueue, Context.
- Experience with Multisite environment would be plus.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this link
• Starting Date of Online Application:
• Last Date of Online Application and Submission: