ESKO OFFERS JOBS ON SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Writing, monitoring, executing, evaluating and maintaining automated test scripts for JAVA based web applications using industry standard automated testing tools.
- Test environments Installing, configuring and maintaining product, data, tools, databases
- Capable of Working with developed team to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of automated test scripts and the QA automated testing environments
- Creating and upgrading automation test plans for each and every release
- Capable of Converting manual test plans to automated test scripts
- Developing and maintaining any smoke, performance, functional, and regression tests to ensure codings functioning according to the design.
- Must apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies
- BE or MCA with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in designing and developing automation test scripts in SAHI or other industry standard Automation test tools, for complex web applications
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills
- Capability of leading team with excellent communication skills
- Software development experience
- Skillful in scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Writing and executing SQL Queries
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus