IT HelpDesk and Technical support in Raising Global Solutions
IT HelpDesk and Technical support in Raising Global Solutions Vacancies
HelpDesk and Technical support in Raising Global Solutions Notification has given a great opportunity for all candidates those who are waiting for to work in in bpo sector and make it as a career,it s job location in hyderabad
According to the Raising Global Solutions Notification candidates need to complete Full-time first class Degree in any High school or equivalent as a desired educational qualification
Company Name : Raising Global Solutions
Post Name : HelpDesk and Technical support
No. of Vacancies :
Experience : 1 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Pay Scale :
Eligibility Criteria for IT HelpDesk and Technical support in Raising Global Solutions Vacancies
The Analyst, Help Desk Level I is responsible for resolving incoming telephone requests for technical assistance on standard commercial and proprietary applications. Consistent customer care, quality standards, and reporting requirements are core competencies of the position. Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and fluctuations in workflow are requirements of the Help Desk Analyst role. All Help Desk Analysts are subject to shift changes to adapt to the business needs of the Help Desk.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
- Provide comprehensive technical support services to support center customers.
- Take all steps to troubleshoot issues reported to them and resolve or escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Use all available Knowledge Management Tools during the call
- Take all necessary steps to ensure customer satisfaction at the end of the call
- Create and submit detailed call logs documenting customer interactions. Accuracy, thoroughness, and timeliness are key call logging components
- Confirm and update customer profile information as needed
- Promptly notify management of any potentially “dissatisfied” customers
- Follow all documented escalation procedures, including hand off times, for issues requiring 3rd party intervention
- Follow all documented procedures to handle open calls, including monitoring open call queues, placing follow up phone calls, etc.
- Proactively seek and possess business acumen for all clients supported
- Maintain technical proficiency in all applications utilized by clients supported
- Participate in all company organized training events
- Organize and utilize all support resources provided including emails, documentation, contact lists, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, Lotus Notes, and Internet applications
- For Technical process Basic understanding on: Computer Operating Skills – File/Memory/Keyboard Management, Installing and uninstalling software, basic troubleshooting, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Operating System – Knowledge of hardware – RAM, HDD, devices. Knowledge of OS – Mac or Windows. Control Panel and basic hardware troubleshooting.
- Internet Concepts – Knowledge of IP, DNS. Search Management. Internet and browser understanding and basic troubleshooting Skills.
- Problem solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this link