- HR Assistant
- Chennai, India
- Local Hire
- Process “Letter of Appointment (LOA)” for Term & Short Term appointments.
- Process hiring related system triggered action as per the policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance in collecting and entering data in accordance with established guidelines.
- Respond to inquiries (received through email, voicemail etc) from internal users on transaction status.
- Act on client request – engaging in discussion as needed to understand and determine action required.
- Liaise with units across HR such as Benefits, Visa Services, Payroll, etc. as needed to ensure cases are processed quickly and accurately.
- Proactive in providing solutions to clients.
- Monitor email and workflow items and take immediate action on any requests by coordinating with client units
- Review & process cases assigned on the same day and take appropriate action
- Resolve pending cases except those that require assistance from other teams
- Ensure responsiveness to clients through interim responses and follow-up notes at all time
- Focus on quality of responses i.e clarity, completeness, tone/language and provide pro-active solutions.
- Coordinate with the client to ensure information provided is clear and complete
- Review VIP and high touch client cases and provide assistance to those cases on priority
- Provide ideas to improve processes
- Participate in discussions/forums to come up with suggestions to enhance customer experience
- Participate in development, evaluation and system testing activities connected with new business transactions/processes; assist in documentation of new processes
- Direct staff to available online content and self-service in HR Web
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s (Master’s Preferred) in HR, Management, Behavioral Sciences, Business or other related fields from a recognized institute or University.
- 6+ months of experience in one functional area, preferably in a global HR Shared Services environment.
- Experience in customer service environments.
- Customer service orientation with a desire to exceed expectations.
- must be good in Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Able to take ownership and resolve challenging situations with good judgment to know when to appropriately escalate matters as needed.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to convey a high level of integrity and credibility.
- Ability to understand and explain complex policies and guidelines.
TECHNICAL HRD OPERATIONS SKILLS
- Experience with case management system.
- Working experience with PeopleSoft HRMS or SAP is preferred.
- Experience in handling client calls & resolving issue