- Location: Mumbai, MH, IN
- Company: SAP
- Work Area: Information Technology
- Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- Title: IT Technology Consultant
- Department: IT CS CFASIA NW HC – Labs India
- Location: Mumbai
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide stable IT environment to the local business and acts as an IT entry point for all local topics
• Supports planning of IT- implementation
• Execution of technical feasibility studies/solution reviews
• Define/review technical blueprint for internal IT projects
• Technical implementation of solutions
• Provide technical documentation
• Support for system optimization
• Ensures the business continuity of the IT services
- BE/B. Sc/Diploma in Computer Science or Electronics with an aggregate score of 60% or above from a reputed college.
- MCSE, CCNA, Linux certifications are optional.
o At least with 5+ years’ experience in IT domain, particularly experience in handling IT infrastructure projects.
o General IT knowledge in different technical areas (backend, frontend, printing, networking, etc.)
Skills and Competencies
- Able to work under extreme pressure, critical situations, and extremely tight deadlines
- Continuous learning – Demonstrates ongoing drive to continuously expand one’s own professional capabilities to fuel the continued/ongoing growth and success of SAP.
- Very good Knowledge of one operating system and fair knowledge on other operating systems (Windows, Linux, and MACOS)
- Must be proficient in English
- Basic networking, security, and server operating systems knowledge.
- Excellent project management, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Knowledge of IT solutions from different vendors
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Execution of technical feasibility studies/solution.