IT infrastructure manager jobs in Axtria company private ltd
IT infrastructure manager jobs in Axtria company private ltd Notification is out with Vacancies.
IT infrastructure jobs Notification has given a great opportunity for all candidates those who are waiting for to work in in Axtria company private ltd and make it as a career,it s job location is hyderabad city
According to the Axtria company private ltd Notification candidates need to complete Full-time first class Degree in MCA/B. tech/B.E or equivalent from 2017 Batch as a desired educational qualification
Company Name : Axtria company private ltd
Post Name : IT infrastructure
No. of Vacancies :
Job Location :
Pay Scale :
Eligibility Criteria for IT infrastructure manager jobs in Axtria company private ltd
- This is hands-on role involving AWS, Datacenters, Infra, Cloud, Virtualization, Security, Linux, Windows Server, Hosting’s and Backup
- 5+ years of experience in Linux and Windows Server administration and patch management.
- 5+ years of experience with TCP/IP networking; switches, routers, firewalls, DHCP, DNS (bind), proxy servers, load balancers.
- Review and deploy cloud system releases and vendor-supplied patches according to best practices
- Own complete responsibility of security, security patches and audit standards
- Deploy and manage hardware and software systems both in a LAN/WAN as well as cloud environments
- Provisioning of physical and virtual servers, operating systems, network equipment, software including databases and applications. Addition of these IT infrastructure elements to the standard monitoring, backup and inventory systems.
- Regularly apply hardware, software, application and management tool upgrades/patches to assure performance, stability and security.
- Troubleshooting, repair and recovery from hardware, software and service failures. Communication with impacted constituencies and coordination with IT staff during recovery efforts.
- Daily monitoring of IT infrastructure and response/escalation for events and issues requiring immediate troubleshooting and resolution.
- Follow change control, incident response, and testing processes for modifications to cloud technologies and software
- Monitor, analyze, and predict trends for cloud infrastructure performance, space allocation, and data growth to recommend enhancements to the IT storage team
- Create power shell scripts to support automation and administrative simplification
- 6-11 years of relevant experience in a large/midsize IT services/Consulting/Analytics Company
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner
- Drive for result – Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this link
• Starting Date of Online Application:
• Last Date of Online Application and Submission: