- Role: PPC specialist
- Experience:1.5 to 2 years hands-on expertise in Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords, Bing, etc.).
- Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Create and manage Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns across search and contextual networks for multiple search engines including Google Adwords, Yahoo and MSN.
- Manage the day-to-day campaign activities across search engines including the campaign implementation, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Develop lists of potential key words / phrases by understanding the marketplace, using keyword research tools like Google Keywords Tool, Keyword Tracker, Keyword Discovery, competitor evaluation, and client interaction.
- Write ads and test alternate wordings to improve conversion rates.
- Expand campaigns and increase effectiveness by continually monitoring, testing and updating ad placements as necessary.
- Providing detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency.
- Analyze trends, along with qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates.
- Analysis of the Analytics accounts on campaign performance and recommend and implement changes to the campaigns.
- Maintain and operate day-to-day campaign spend and allocation for paid search portfolio.
- Identify and execute optimization recommendations to increase campaign ROI.
- Assist with campaign technical implementation and support trouble-shooting.
- Create campaign reports for clients.
- Working knowledge of managing Paid Campaigns on Linked In, Facebook & similar Social Platforms and Affiliate Marketing Channel