- Title: SAP MM FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
- Company: Boeing India Private Limited
- Job ID: 1700023497
- Date posted 11/21/2017
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Division: BCA Engineering
Boeing is considered as the one of the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Individual must be willing to work in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India.
- Partners with a product owner and an Agile team to provide innovative solutions.
- Participate in self-led agile teams using standard Agile and Lean practices and actively contribute during the standard Agile meetings (release planning, sprint planning, daily scrums, demos, retrospectives, and backlog grooming sessions).
- Partner with product owners to build, plan, and deliver user stories in small increments (sprints) and product releases.
- Analysts will be continually expand their skills across all SAP value streams via cross training and a willingness to experiment and dedicate at minimum a half day a week to innovative solutions of their choice.
- Partner with team members across the global workforce to optimize processes, understand and translate business processes into SAP configuration, etc…
- Act as a change agent within the organization, proactively promoting new capabilities that provide solutions for the business.
- The selected individual will be a skilled, highly professional engineer, work collaboratively with an international team comprising software development, product management, and business analysis and play a role in ensuring Aviall ecommerce products more competitive in the market.
- Must be capable of resolving problems effectively and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through on details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution.
- Mentors junior team members on technical aspects. The selected individual will also be responsible to provide support to development of internal competency and resources for critical skill sets and be a sought-after expert that other developers can benefit from.
- This position supports the initiatives of Boeing India organization relating to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement, etc…
- Travel domestically and internationally, as required.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- SAP MM (Material Management) module implementation and configuration experience.
- Ability to create functional designs that are handed off to a developer.
- Support the creation and maintenance of documentation in SAP Solution Manager.
- Clearly define and communicate configuration solutions.
- Utilize Jira for providing visibility to work, blockers, risks, and achievements.
- Utilize design thinking and test driven configuration and development practices to drive quality.
- Build thoughtful configuration within multiple modules in the SAP landscape, including but not limited to ECC, CRM, APO, and GATP.
- Align configuration solutions with short term and long term business imperatives.
- Stay abreast of current application technologies and industry trends. Ensure that investments in technology solutions are fully utilized.
- Periodically review roadmaps and capabilities offered through enhancements packs or other SAP provided delivery mechanisms.
- Excellent knowledge, experience, and believer of Agile Methodology and DevOps ideology.
- Strong functional knowledge in multiple areas.
- Must have experience in working with different functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Collaborate effectively with a team of development engineers, QA/Testing, Build, and Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 8+ years SAP experience with at least 5 of those years working in the SAP MM module.