- TITLE: senior software engineer
- JOB FUNCTION: digital technology
- BUSINESS SEGMENT: Digital applications
- JOB LOCATION: Hyderabad
- Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
- Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
- Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
- Demonstrates the expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from a recognized university or institute
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles.
- Strong knowledge of Tools: Talend, DataStage, Informatica – Desired
- Strong hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using Apache Commons Suite & Maven, SQL Database such as Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL etc. –
- Experienced in System Architecture
- Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration, and Data)
- Experience with DOT Net Core is a big plus
- Experience with Microservice architecture is a big plus
- Experience with Test Driven Design (TDD) and Behavior Driven Design (BDD)
- Must have excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- leadership qualities to successfully lead the team
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills , Effective team building and problem solving abilities
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Shows ability to effectively delegate work