- JOB ROLE: software quality engineer
- FUNCTION: Engineering
- LOCATION: India, Bengaluru
Provides solutions for wide range of problems
- Understands and adheres to cost/delivery/quality targets established during regression and testing phase.
- Software development expertise from a coding perspective. This is required for building test automation. Contribute to test automation activities through knowledge of coding/programming in current languages.
- Seeks assistance when needed, demonstrates self-initiative. Sphere of influence primarily limited to immediate work group.
- Proficiency in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software. General knowledge of at least one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in C, C++, or JAVA). Familiarity with scripting language.
- Ability to read a specification (hardware, software or network) and develop appropriate test methodology.
- Ability to learn and apply new tools and applications. Full use and application of standard engineering principles, theories, and concepts.
- Executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Problem solving skill
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusion