A web designer/developer is responsible for the design, content, layout and coding including text and images in a website. They must be dealt with the technical and graphical aspects of a website i.e., how the site works and how it looks.
- Must be skillful in software programming.
- Capable of adapting to new techniques.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be initiative in the team to work on their own.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Capable of handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Must be aware of international web standards and protocols.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a graduate from any recognized university or institution.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, and Illustrator required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Flash Programming.
- Ability to optimize graphics using Image Ready or Fireworks .
- Posses a strong portfolio.
- Basic knowledge of Information design.
- writing the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Testing the website and identify any technical bugs.