- Experience in Web Based projects development.
- Preferred Product Based projects development. .
- Contribute to the development and implementation of e-commerce browser based system. .
- Frameworks would be ideal: Codeigniter, Zend, Drupal, WordPress, OSCommerce, Cake, Joomla etc. .
- Participate in design and code reviews. .
- Must have experience in implementing various design patterns.
- Capable of explaining and direct the teams to follow the guidelines presented
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, and other programmers. .
- Interact with Development Lead, other Developers, Business System Analysts, and Quality Assurance Professionals on a daily basis.
- Coordinating the efforts of all developers in the team to ensure the activities are executed according to the project plan
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum 2 years PHP application development experience.
- Experience in web application documentation, design, coding and testing.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Must have good communication.
- Strong debugging experience with code written by other developers.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Converting various formats of data like (Excel, ACCESS etc.) into developed databases.
- Proven analytical ability to create/modify application code to support new functionality.