Dot Net Developer must posses Site core experience to work a project for our large, local client. The Dot Net Developer should show progressive work experience that clearly shows a history of developing Web sites and applications.
- Experience in Web Based projects development.
- Must have experience in Product Based projects development.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of e-commerce browser based system.
- Capable of participating in design and code reviews.
- Experience in implementing various design patterns.
- Have experience on working and designing systems using Application Development, web services, databases.
- Must be familiar with developing XML based applications on top of Dot NET framework.
- Should have very strong leadership skills in terms of leading and guiding strong technical teams.
- Provide support for complex projects by taking a central role in solution lifecycle and incorporating best practices for architectural design.
- Constantly strive towards improving the scalability and maintainability of the product by providing technical inputs wherever needed.
- Interact with Development Lead, other Developers, Business System Analysts, and Quality Assurance Professionals on a daily basis.
- Must collaborate with other developers who work on different Tiers of the Application.
- Skills in Java Script and XSL will be added advantage.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from recognized institute or University.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on Dot NET and Microsoft development experience.
- Experience with MVC 3.0/4.0 architecture application development.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with C#, VB.NET, T-SQL, ASP.NET and/or ADO.NET.
- Adaptable to technical and multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience with SQL Server, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication
- Foundation (WCF),AJAX, Ext.JS Controls preferred.
- Hands on expertise in XML technologies (XSL, XPaths, XPointers, XQuery, schemas, DTDs, parsers).
- Familiarity with jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, NHibernate and/or Entity Framework preferred.
- Dependency injection, DI, IOC, service-oriented architectures and/or agile methodologies preferred.