The selected individual will
- Be responsible for leading the entire innovative program, statistical approaches for optimizing the efficiency of Boeing operations and improve quality and reliability of Boeing products.
- must be capable of developing algorithms and evaluating the resources to solve mathematical problems.
- Capable of contributing to the development of research proposals.
- must bring an impact on colleagues and direct customers to use appropriate tools and processes.
- Must be capable of Coding, testing and maintaining software tools.
- Work closely with teams of engineers, scientists, mathematicians and software developers located in India and in the US.
- Document results of research and development projects, and provide inputs for periodic updates to Boeing executive management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
- Track and evaluate performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and project requirements.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Doctorate level education in Statistics, Operations Research, or an Applied Math degree with an emphasis on Statistics.
Minimum Five to Eight years of experience in
- Statistical Modeling
- Statistical Process Control
- Data Analytics
- Reliability Modeling