- To provide tangible contributions to the advancement of Organizational goals and practices by developing a work schedule and ensuring that members of staff adhere to it for successful implementation.
- Should monitor the quantitative and qualitative result that is to be achieved. Must also motivate the team to “use their knowledge and skills to achieve the shared goals”.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- 6+ years of experience in the same field and 2+ year of experience in managing a team of 15 or more FTEs
- Should have managed a team through 2 full performance review cycles
- Must be flexible to work all the shifts
- Must be skillful in Business process operations experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in an unstructured and evolving environment
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management
- Must have good communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work positively in a team environment, prioritize workload and motivate other team members.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Capabilities to operate in a KPI-driven operation.
- Must be alert to detail and be a self-motivated team player with flexible and positive attitude.